Neste møte i Twitterbasert «Journal Club» for tolker over hele verden er 8. oktober. Tema er tolking og teknologi.
Følg denne lenken:
Følgende spørsmål blir diskutert:
1. How much do you think technology has really changed the profession of interpreting? Are you seeing technology help you in your daily work?
2. What do you think will happen in the future? Are there certain tasks that you would like to see automated, so that you would be able to focus on other, higher-level tasks?
3. Do you ever fear that technology will replace the interpreting profession entirely?
4. Do you ever wish that you had the ability to access «interpretation memory» in the same way translators can access previously translated text through translation memory, to make your job easier?
5. What should technology vendors be doing to make your job easier, and to help improve quality?
See you over Twitter on October 8.